Collection: Online Therapeautic Support Groups
Therapeutic Peer Support Groups online for young adults.
What is it?
- A safe online space where individuals can come together to combat isolation, loneliness and anxiety
- A place where emotions can be expressed, accepted and validated
- Facilitated live each week by Maria
- She will support and endorse all participants using in depth engagement and therapeutic skills
- Provides Psychoeducation to each individual
What are the Benefits?
- Learn coping skills and how to self-regulate your emotions
- Build self-confidence and self esteem
- Understand what mental health is and how to look after yourself
- Receive supportive feedback from your peers
- Observing the modelling of positive relationship building
- Normalising difficult feelings and experiences
- Learning to engage with others and have fun!
- Empowers individuals
- A place to have a little fun!
Who are these Support Groups for?
Expat Groups - supporting people who are working away from home and are looking to connect back to Ireland. Sometimes it may be difficult to get the support you need when you live somewhere that is culturally different. Various types of expat groups available so please inquire for further information. These groups can be tailored to the exact needs of any group of individuals.
Healthcare Groups - supporting healthcare staff who have been working on the frontline during the pandemic for the past 12 months. Safe space to discuss and connect with others who have had similar experiences. All groups can be tailored to meet the exact needs of the individuals.
Education Staff - supporting school staff who work in highly pressured environments. Teaching them self care skills on how to mind their mental health. The group experience offers a space where people come together and support each other. All groups can be tailored to the exact needs of the individuals.
Further Education and Higher Education Student Groups - offers support to students who are in the education system and may be finding it stressful due to isolation, loneliness or anxiety. The group experience offers peer support and a knowing that you are not alone in how you may be feeling. This group also has the ability to support you to stay in college when things may be very difficult.
Sporting Teams - supporting team members and their mental health through a group experience. Also connecting team members who are playing abroad with their tribe back home. Great space to learn coping skills but also a place where you gain greater understanding of who you are and what makes you tick!
Parent Support Group- supporting parents mental health as they adjust to parenthood and all that comes with raising a family.
Overall, this is a safe and confidential space where I facilitate the group to manage any personal challenges or vulnerabilities that they may be experiencing. Life’s difficulties are normalised and you will connect with others on a very human level.
- Groups usually run over a six week period for 90 minutes once a week.
- The groups can all be tailored to the needs of individuals.
➥ Book a Session Now
Online Therapeautic Support Group
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price